|Date Posted||August 9, 2018|
NOW HIRING GENERAL PRODUCTION WORKERS TO WORK AS A POWDER COAT PAINTER!!
This opening is on 2ND SHIFT which runs Monday through Thursday, 3:30pm to 2:00am with OVERTIME as required on the weekends
Pay is based on experience but this position can be entry level! Looking for candidates that have a desire to get their foot in the door in a manufacturing environment and are interested in growing their careers.
Job duties include:
- Assisting on the manufacturing paint line
- Utilizing a hoist to lift parts onto the paintline and hang them a certain way to be washed/painted
- Taking parts off of the paint line
- Staging paints part for assembly or shipping department
- Prepping units by putting stickers or protective film on units before painting
- Potential to learn the Powder Coat painting process which utilizes spray guns to powder coat paint steel
Looking for candidates with the following:
- 6 months of previous working experience that is preferably in assembly or manufacturing
- Comfortable lifting up to 50 lbs as needed
- Comfortable standing on your feet the majority of the day
Looking to interview candidates as soon as possible so if you are at all interested in a position in a manufacturing setting, please apply!
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.