|Date Posted||September 7, 2019|
At Adecco, we are the workforce experts providing work opportunities to individuals across all industries.
Every day, we have more than 100,000 associates on assignment, and our 30,000 internal colleagues are working hard to help our candidates find jobs and advance their careers. Currently, we are assisting a local client recruiting for Painter II jobs in Redmond, WA. These are temp to hire jobs that will allow you to enhance your career while gaining valuable manufacturing experience.
Primary responsibilities include:
• Adhere to company specifications, work instructions, engineering prints and work orders.
• Document the materials used in the process to maintain traceability.
• Mix and spray paint and primer per work order instructions, engineering prints and company specifications including documentation of the materials used in the process to maintain traceability.
• Clean panels in preparation for painting and priming.
• Maintain spray equipment, pressure pots, spray guns, spray booth, and paint storage area.
• Must have High School diploma/GED
• Must have 3 to 4 years experience.
• Must have knowledge of safe handling and disposal of various regulated materials used in the process.
• Must have a understanding of how to track of volatile organic compounds in geographical locations that have air quality regulations.
• Must be able to work within established procedures.
The starting pay rate for Painter II jobs is $16-17.50/hr.
At Adecco, we care about our associates' well being on the job and off, which is why we offer the following benefits:
• Medical, dental, and vision plans
• Paid Holidays
• 401(k) Plan
• Skills Training
• Weekly pay with direct deposit and pay card
For instant consideration for this Painter II job with Adecco in Redmond, WA, click on Apply Now! After submitting your application, you can choose to answer a few quick questions to be pre-screened for the job, and you will have the opportunity to schedule an immediate interview!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.