|Date Posted||September 3, 2019|
Adecco is assisting a local client recruiting for Painter jobs in Redmond, WA. These Painter jobs are temp to hire opportunities!
RESPONSIBILITIES / DUTIES:
• Adhere to company specifications, work instructions, engineering prints and work orders.
• Document the materials used in the process to maintain traceability.
• Mix and spray paint and primer per work order instructions, engineering prints and company specifications including documentation of the materials used in the process to maintain traceability.
• Clean panels in preparation for painting and priming.
• Maintain spray equipment, pressure pots, spray guns, spray booth, and paint storage area.
EXPERIENCE / QUALIFICATIONS
• Must have High School diploma/GED
• Must have 3 to 4 years experience.
• Must have knowledge of safe handling and disposal of various regulated materials used in the process.
• Must have a understanding of how to track of volatile organic compounds in geographical locations that have air quality regulations.
• Must be able to work within established procedures.
PAY / SCHEDULE:
The pay rate for Painter jobs starts at $16-17.50/hr.
WHY WORK FOR ADECCO:
We are the workforce experts providing work opportunities to individuals across all industries.
Every day, we have more than 100,000 associates on assignment, and our 30,000 internal colleagues are working hard to help our candidates find jobs and advance their careers. We are here to help, and we care about our associates' wellbeing on the job and off, which is why we offer the following benefits:
• Medical, dental, and vision plans
• Paid Holidays
• 401(k) Plan
• Skills Training
• Weekly pay with direct deposit and pay card
HOW TO APPLY:
For instant consideration for this Painter job in Redmond, WA, click on Apply Now! After submitting your application, you can choose to answer a few quick questions to be pre-screened for the job, and you will have the opportunity to schedule an immediate interview!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.