|Date Posted||July 8, 2019|
Paints all assemblies, sub-assemblies and parts in accordance to customer specifications.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Paints all needed parts including, but not limited to, frames, lower portions of finished assemblies, cabs, upper portions of pump, hoods, and sides of booms with consistent high quality, according to the paint specification sheets.
- Inspects parts and machines for their conformance to prep standards before painting.
- Operates and maintains paint pumps, spray guns and other related equipment.
- Prepares documentation and checklists accurately.
- Informs Supervisor or Lead Person of problems encountered, such as material and quality issues.
- Safely drives customer’s trucks in and around the Putzmeister property.
- Ensures that the work area is orderly, clean and safe on a daily basis.
- Maintains Putzmeister America’s high standards of quality.
- Details completed units by touching up needed areas.
- Completes the layout for stripes and graphics and makes the application.
- Performs other duties as assigned or directed.