|Date Posted||June 11, 2019|
Kelly Services is currently seeking an experienced Painter for a temporary role for one of our top clients in Jacksonville, FL. Kelly is a full-service workforce solutions provider to 98% of the Fortune 100™ companies. We provide employment to more than 700,000 people annually and we deal with some of the largest and best companies both nationally and locally.
- Painting using the application of differently-based paints.
- Prep of product for painting (Taping and wipe down, sanding).
- Repair of product, (cracks, broken formers, cosmetic integrity) using grinding bench, nylon braid reinforcement and click bond.
- Fabrication of missing former parts, engineering prototypes, modification of test fixtures.
- Painting and repair of product from, Service and/or Manufacturing.
- Upkeep and cleaning of all equipment daily, pertaining to job. (Paint guns, paint booth, bench grinder, drying oven, and all work-related areas.)
- Keeping an inventory and submitting requisitions to sourcing, for all paint, paint booth, and bench grinder supplies
- High school Diploma/GED or local equivalent
- At least 1-3 years’ experience in manufacturing
- Ability to communicate well and work with others
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to consistently lift
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Kelly Temporary Employee Perks:
- Group medical, prescription, vision, dental, life, and short-term disability insurance options that are available for purchase—and the coverage is portable*
- Service bonus plan
- Holiday pay plan
- Weekly electronic pay options
- Free online training campus available
- Exclusive online employee community
- Corporate discounts
This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. To be considered for this position, you must submit your resumes. If you have questions about the position, you may contact the recruiter recruiting for this position, [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] however your resume must be received directly from the job posting. Due to the high volume of responses anticipated, only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Services®, we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune
100™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access
the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people
around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity
is The Law.