|Date Posted||October 10, 2018|
Paint your way to extra income. Manpower is currently seeking hardworking, motivated candidates such as yourself to fill full-time Painter positions. This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a great well-established company in the Omaha area.
What's in it for you:
● Full time hours.
● 1st Shift 6am-230pm.
● Competitive wage of $14.25 per hour
● Overtime as needed (230pm-430pm weekdays, 6am-12pm weekends)
● Weekly Pay
● Fast paced – never boring
What the job is:
* Lifting Sheet Metal
* Lift over 50 with assistance
* Load and Unloads Racks
* Prep metal part prior to washing-remove marker, deburr holes, and edges.
* Roll paint carts to wash bays and wash with spray wand.
* Put carts in/out of oven after washing and powder coating.
* Work in area areas with elevated temps due to ovens.
* Work in wet areas such as wash bays
What you bring to the job:
High School Diploma or GED required
Ability to speak and understand English
Ability to learn and adhere to the established safety guidelines.
Reliable and on-time to work each day.
Work with minimal supervision.
Good work ethics and ability to interface effectively with others in a fast-paced team environment.
Wear protective eyewear, footwear, hand protection (gloves).
*A background check and drug screen are conducted for this position*
Stop your job search and apply today! Do you need more information? Contact our recruiters at 402-397-5455. We love referrals so please share our job with friends and family. Also, check our Manpower's career platform with tools and resources to prepare you for today and tomorrow's jobs at www.manpower.com/mypath .
Manpower is dedicated to enriching people's lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, as we have done for 70 years. Our global presence in 80 countries and local expertise is leveraged by the expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup. We influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future.