|Location||Costa Mesa, CA|
|Date Posted||August 9, 2018|
Summary of Job Purpose:
Position is responsible for painting and priming sub-assembly parts.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
– Mixes supplied coating materials with thinners to obtain proper consistency.
– Applies paint in a consistent manner.
– Applies paint coats and standard finishes to a variety of parts or products using spray gun or air brush.
– Performs rework and touch ups on completed products.
– Ensures accurate prepping and masking of materials prior to paint and prime
– Utilizes on a regular bases paint guns within paint booths to complete paint orders
– Maintains databases and log for BOC levels
– Assures parts are prepped to meet specified requirements through sandblasting
– Maintains and ensures accuracy of Inspection folders
– Work from verbal as well as documented work instructions, spec sheets, blueprints, sketches and complex assembly drawings.
– Maintains and cleans paints guns on daily bases
– Continuous improvement efforts required
– The employee maybe required to work beyond normal working hours from time to time as the workload dictates
– Perform other related duties as assigned by department supervisor