|Date Posted||June 11, 2019|
Painter – Manufacturing
Volt Workforce Solutions is seeking a painter for an exciting electronics company in South Chandler!
This is a temp-to-hire opportunity based on performance and long-term opportunity with a national well established company. The Chandler facility specializes in RF technology and manufactures extremely small parts and components. The painter would be responsible for the following tasks, and require the following experience:
- Minimum of 1 year in electronic paint process OR similar painting experience
- Prepping surfaces: removing old paint, priming and masking surfaces
- Detailed painting, preferably in manufacturing environment
- Safe handling of hazardous materials and care of hazardous materials
- Reading blueprints, and executing custom orders
- Strict attention to detail
- Workflow management – this is a production facility, the right candidate must have ability to meet production deadlines
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints
**must be US citizen per government requirements.
Volt Workforce Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.