|Date Posted||March 12, 2018|
Scope of the Position
PLEASE INSERT A 1-2 SENTENCE SUMMARY OF THE POSITION.
The Process Technician is responsible for setting up and maintaining paint automation equipment to customer specifications, resolving manufacturing processes, troubleshooting,repairing and performing preventative maintenance on the equipment. Additionally, must maintain equipment and prevent failures by suggesting and implementing improvement plans. The Process Technician would coordinate manufacturing activities to ensure good production and quality through problem solving and continuous improvement activities.
PLEASE INSERT A LIST OF JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
Optimises all machine processes by reducing scrap, increasing first time buy and OE;
- Assists with launches of new programs by building a new process to ensure quality products of parts and attends launch meetings prior to production start-up as needed;
- Verifies systems performance by testing functioning of installed equipment;
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements, troubleshooting malfunctions, calling for repairs, and evaluating new equipment and techniques;
- Must be experienced with Robotics and Programming,
- Monitor production for accuracy and efficiency and work with quality inspectors
- Make minor electrical and mechanical repairs and adjustments to machines/tools and notify supervisors when major service is required
- Compiles, stores and receives production data
- Completes all paperwork as required.
- Perform additional assignments per supervisor’s direction.
- Advise on improvements in tracking and reporting procedures.
- Promote safety by abiding to all related policies and procedures
- The incumbent is responsible for the awareness, understanding, specific responsibilities and management of the Environmental Management System (EMS) as stated in EMS policy CEVPL.00005.