|Date Posted||September 13, 2018|
Job ID: 142907
Oldcastle BuildingEnvelope®, a CRH company, is the leading supplier of products specified to close the building envelope. They include: custom-engineered curtain wall and window wall, architectural windows, storefront systems, doors, skylights and architectural glass.
Manage the operations of Paint Department. Responsible for Production, Quality, Scheduling commitments, Environmental Compliance, Safety, and Employee Relations. Ensure increasing levels of customer and employee satisfaction.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties of the job.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Managing the process of Paint Department along with wastewater treatment & hazardous waste
- Maintain compliance with state and federal regulations. Assist with filling out necessary environmental forms for the state and federal agencies.
- Ensure that a quality product that meets AAMA 2603,AAMA 2604 and AAMA 2605 specifications
- Produce product with an on-time delivery
- Production reporting
- Purchasing and Inventory maintenance of chemicals, contractors, etc.
- Identify and manage process improvements
- Ensure compliance with Company standards for cost control, waste reduction
- Support Safety program
- Maintain departmental budgeting
- Employee relations and training
- Identify organizational opportunities for personnel development
- Heavy customer contact which may include travel to job sites
- Assist Facility Manager in improving a system of production control, standard operating procedures, safety quality control and training
- Requires a B.S. Degree in a technical field and 3+ years of experience, or 5+ years of progressive manufacturing experience in the paint field, 3 of which must be at a supervisory capacity
- Paint experience a must, preferably with a wet electrostatic paint line
- Must be able to read and understand architectural drawings and specifications
- Experience with improving programs of production control, standard operating procedures, safety quality control and training
- Must be able to write concise technical letters and negotiate in a fair, firm and professional manner
- Team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Commitment to perform quality work
- Strong leadership skills with excellent time management, organizational and communication (verbal & written) skills
- Proficient with Microsoft – Word, Excel, Powerpoint
- Must be able to manage multiple tasks and priorities and easily adapt to changing situations.
- Environmental experience
- Aluminum architectural business, construction or field experience a plus
- EPICS experience a plus
- Regular and predictable attendance, safely perform tasks and adherence to all safety policies and procedures are essential functions of this job
- Only online applications will be accepted
- When applying, please provide full employment history
Pre-employment background screening will be conducted on qualified applicants after acceptance of job offer
What CRH Americas Offers You
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
About CRH Americas
CRH Americas has a long and proud heritage as one of North America’s largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the CRH Americas family. CRH Americas operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
Oldcastle BuildingEnvelope®, a CRH company, is a great place to grow! If you’re up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Once you click apply now, you will be brought to our career site. Please complete your online profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Our system allows you to view and track your status 24 hours a day. Thank you for your interest in the CRH Americas family!
CRH Americas is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability–If you want to know more, please click on this link.