|Date Posted||March 13, 2019|
In search of a fresh job opportunity? Give your career new life by joining one of the fastest growing companies in the nation! Carvana is disrupting the car industry by cutting out the dealerships. We sell cars, but we're NOT car salesmen.
Carvana has full time positions open for experienced Paint Line/Auto Body Technicians at our Reconditioning Center in Delanco, NJ. We're looking for several candidates who are team players and possess the drive, motivation and energy to accomplish goals, meet deadlines, and find solutions!
We are hiring for our 1st Shift (Monday- Friday 6:00 am – 2:30 pm) and preferably 2nd Shift (Monday – Thursday 4:00 pm – 2:30 am) due to open availability as our company expands.
• Our work environment is second to none in the industry
• Excellent schedule that allows for work/life balance
• We encourage health and fitness …Fitbits for everyone!
• 100% employee paid Healthcare Premium/ 401k match
• A Leadership Team that listens and is geared toward teammate engagement/development
• Tons of Fun! Flag Football, Basketball Tournaments, Ping Pong Tournaments, etc.
• Competitive hourly and salary compensation packages (NO FLAT RATE)
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
As an Paint Line/Auto Body Technician, you may be responsible for the following tasks:
• Blocking and glazing
• Crease Repair
• Stud Welding
• Recreating body lines
• Plastic repair
• Hammering out or filling depressions with body filler, remove damaged fenders, panels etc.
• File, grind and sand repaired surfaces using power and hand tools before turning vehicle over to the Paint Department
• Reassemble parts after being painted