|Date Posted||October 10, 2018|
The QTI Group is hiring 2nd shift Paint Line Assistants in Oshkosh, WI. This is a full time contract to hire position working Mon – Fri with some overtime on Saturday. This person will locate, move, hang, prepare and document parts used in the manufacturing process. The pay is $14.03 hr! Full benefits upon hire!!
- Clean and sand parts as necessary, using a wire brush or angle grinder to prepare materials for powder coating according to production needs
- Operate part washer and dryer prior to ensure parts are properly prepared for painting.
- Transport finished and unfinished product to and from the appropriate work areas using forklift or team lift for heavier parts
- Assist in cleaning and maintaining spray booth and preparation area in a clean, operating and safe condition
- Observe and learn powder coat process and techniques as time permits.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Basic math skills
- Basic knowledge of powder paint application techniques and equipment is a help
- Forklift experience
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds repetitively without assistance
- Frequent stooping or bending.
- Constantly work in a high heat environment.
- Frequently reach above or below shoulder heights.
- Ability to work overtime.