|Date Posted||June 11, 2019|
We are looking to fill a need for a Paint Lead on 1st shift. Our ideal candidate would have leadership experience and a background in powder coat paint application.
- Ensure policy and procedures are followed.
- Verify inspections are done by department, conducting inspections as needed.
- Process associated documentation including process tags, rework tags, and nonconforming material documents.
- Stage work for department and work with management to improve production flow
- Assist Foreman in job assignments, advise on personnel issues such as reviews, promotions, discharges, etc.
- Mentor and train new employees.
- Analyze and resolve work situations and assist production workers in solving work problems.
- Assist in production.
- One year certificate from college or technical school; or three to six months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Be able to read and interpret blueprint drawings to determine requirements.
- Should be familiar with most tools and equipment in shop and basic office equipment.
- Basic computer skills.
- Ability to speak effectively before customers or employees.
- Strong interpersonal skills requiring the ability to resolve conflicting interests and obtain cooperation.