|Date Posted||April 15, 2018|
Seeking professional individual looking for a challenging career with a GROWING company! We have opportunities for professional advancement where personal development is encouraged!
• LARGE stable company
• Opportunity for professional GROWTH
• Promote from within — Full-time Opportunities AND Part-time Opportunities
• Integrated management system
• Training and Development
• Fast pace environment
Keeps premises of buildings in clean and orderly condition.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: Other duties may be assigned.
• Pressure washing the paint booth area to ensure cleanliness.
• Cleans and polishes lighting fixtures, marble surfaces, metal workings and trim.
• Cleans rooms, hallways, lobbies, lounges, corridors, elevators, stairways, and locker rooms and other work areas.
• Responsible for deep cleaning restrooms and breakrooms.
• Sweeps, scrubs, waxes, and polishes floor. Potential operation of floor care equipment.
• Cleans rugs, carpets, upholstered furniture, and draperies. Steam-clean or shampoo carpets if necessary.
• Dusts furniture and equipment including high-low dusting.
• Washes walls, ceiling, and woodwork as well as windows, door panels, and sills.
• Empties wastebaskets, and empties and cleans other waste receptacles. Assists in large trash removal based on facility and transports trash and waste to disposal area.
• Replenishes bathroom supplies.
• Aids in minor maintenance duties such as replacing light bulbs, repairs, etc.
• Provides exterior maintenance as needed i.e. grass cutting, snow removal, de-icing, minor landscaping.
• Transports small equipment or tools between departments.
• Provides set up and breakdown of events such as tables and chairs or office furniture.
• Move heavy furniture, equipment, and supplies, either manually or by using hand trucks.
• Mix water and detergents or acids in containers to prepare cleaning solutions, according to specifications.
• Dispose of materials based on hazard requirements.
• Respond to spills or facility damage timely to avoid operational down time.
• Monitor building security and safety by performing such tasks as locking doors after operating hours and checking electrical appliance use to ensure that hazards are not created.
• Notify managers concerning the need for major repairs or additions to building operating systems.
• Follow all quality standards and processes.
• SAFETY knowledge
• Prioritize work
• Maintenance background
• Customer Service
Education and/or Experience
Less than high school education; or up to one month related experience or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
Customer Service Skills
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but noninvolved written or oral instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations. Positive attitude to promote successful team environment and strong work ethic and sense of integrity.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl and talk or hear. The employee must regularly lift and /or move up to 50 pounds repeatedly, repetitive bending & reaching, work at heights, work in an enclosed environment. Employees will work in confined space, work in hot environment, and use of powered industrial equipment. Must be able to climb ladders, scaffolding, and potential high-rise structures.
• SAFETY is our OVERRIDING Priority!
• Quality Standards
• Customer Satisfaction and Service
• Environmental Awareness
• Minority owned company!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled