|Date Posted||September 12, 2017|
Under general supervision, performs basic level of work in prepping structures for paint processes.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Basic interpretation of blueprints, sketches, drawings, manuals, specifications, or sample parts to determine prepping requirements.
- Inspects structures after being painted to ensure no quality or paint defects.
- Verifies conformance of finished work pieces to specifications.
- Performs basic filling operations related to the cosmetic appearance of the work piece being worked; including plugging holes and masking operations.
- Makes sure that workstation is clean, organized and free of hazardous materials
- Adheres to all factory safety procedures and guidelines
- Physical demands — The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to perform occasional to continuous repetitive motion while walking, standing, sitting, distinguishing colors, lifting and carrying objects up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus. Ability to detect or tell the differences between sounds that vary in pitch and loudness.
*Other duties may be assigned*