|Date Posted||August 9, 2018|
Metal Finishing Painter
Dynomax is Growing! We are seeking an experienced Metal Finishing Painter to join our manufacturing team at Dynomax. We are a family owned company that designs, manufactures, and develops high-precision machined components, injection molding and tooling, sub-assemblies, automated work cells, specialty machines, and machine tool spindles since 1986.
You will be an integral part of our anodizing and metal finishing team as we get our product ready for our customers.
- Paint surfaces of metal parts using spray painting equipment and work aids utilizing specific surface preparation and painting techniques
- Mix paint according to manufacturer, Dynomax, and customer specifications
- Clean and prepare part surfaces as specified prior to painting to assure contamination free
- Inspect parts prior to work for needed repair, prepping and cleaning
- Inspect parts after paining for needed repairs and proper thickness/appearance
- Sand, mask, blend and polish finish to match surrounding areas
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor or lead
- Operate spray booth, oven, and ventilation system per specific instructions
- Data collection
- Report to management on quality concerns
Masking parts prior to paint
If you are a self-motivated, safe, positive, enthusiastic individual who is looking to be part of a growing company and have the combination of skills and experience, we need you!
High School Diploma or GED
- Experience with spray painting-automotive or aircraft parts a plus
Excellent hand-eye coordination to consistently apply coats of paint
- Experience in metal processing, industrial/aerospace/automotive parts manufacturing a plus
- Effectively work with a team
Basic computer skills and data entry skills
- Ability to wear respirators and protective equipment to prevent exposure to toxic chemicals
- Ability to work independently and in isolation
- Strong sense of safety and customer service skills
- Organizational and problem solving skills
A career with Dynomax is full of opportunity! From our mentorship training system to opportunities to teach and learn from your colleagues, you will have plenty of chances to grow professionally. You will also enjoy a friendly, clean, and encouraging workplace, as well as many different opportunities to come together outside of work.
At Dynomax, you will not just be another employee – you will be an integral member of the family.
- Benefits include:
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance coverage
- Flexible spending account
- Paid holidays and vacation