|Date Posted||April 15, 2018|
Come join the industry leader in hydraulic utility equipment! Our Mechanical Assembly Technician/Paint Prep Technician will assist in the production and preparation of vehicle components for Final Assembly.
Altec is currently experiencing record growth and is committed to hiring candidates who will continue that record of success.
Customer First – Enjoyment of Work – Family – Financial Stability – Integrity – People are our Greatest Strength – Quality – Spiritual Development – Teamwork
MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES (ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES):
- Sorts and counts parts and materials.
- Loads, moves, or carries parts, materials to work area.
- Loads and unloads racks skids, dollies, conveyors and floats.
- Grinds, trims, buffs, sands, and de-burrs sheet metal parts using hand tools and power tools.
- Use hand tools such as tape measure and specialty equipment.
- Install unit vehicle components and accessories.
- Testing of installed components.
- Assists in feeding, loading, or removing sheet metal from machines.
- May feed, load, and process sheet metal parts on selected machines.
- Maintains work area in a safe, clean, and orderly manner.
- Performs a variety of other duties as assigned.