|Date Posted||March 11, 2018|
Job Description Assembles and disassembles subassemblies and systems by following specific instructions.
- Assembles and disassembles various assemblies for mechanical inspection and evaluation.
- Completes mechanical assemblies where work sequences have been planned and laid out by others, and with various types of mechanical parts, which are sorted and/or clearly identified.
- Prepares surface for painting by using paint strippers and IEWS so that surfaces are properly cleaned prior to painting.
- Performs minor body repairs using plastic body fillers.
- Rivets and assembles various mechanical parts using templates and temporary tooling.
- Performs minor repairs to cables and harnesses such as brand marker replacements, replacements of tie wraps, and cleaning and painting of connectors.
Required Skills and Education
About BAE Systems Electronic Systems BAE Systems is a premier global defense and security company with approximately 90,000 employees delivering a full range of products and services for air, land and naval forces, as well as advanced electronics, security, information technology solutions and customer support and services.
The Electronic Systems (ES) sector spans the commercial and defense electronics markets with a broad portfolio of mission-critical electronic systems, including flight and engine controls; electronic warfare and night vision systems; surveillance and reconnaissance sensors; secure networked communications equipment; geospatial imagery intelligence products and systems; mission management; and power-and energy-management systems. Headquartered in Nashua, New Hampshire, ES employs approximately 13,000 people globally, with engineering and manufacturing functions primarily in the United States, United Kingdom, and Israel. Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Gender Expression