|Date Posted||April 13, 2019|
Hiring for a Manufacturing Painter for a first shift: 5 am – 3 pm Monday – Friday and must be able to work Saturdays and Sundays. Eligible for double pay on Sundays.
Pay is BOE
Must have skills:
Spray guns and hand painting experience, must have experience mixing paint and sanding/prepping multiple surface to paint.
Finish Painter is responsible for the preparation and application of coatings on component parts and assemblies. The parts range from all metal to fiber-reinforced composite construction. The job entails following detailed process specifications and meeting finish acceptance requirements.
- Must have a minimum of 1 year related experience and/or training.
- Must be able to operate conventional spray equipment, pressure pots, airless sprayers and other related equipment as required.1+ years experience, working as a finish painter in the aircraft, automotive, boating or manufacturing industry
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Stripping of previously applied finishes
- Preparation of substrates by filling and sanding, application and sanding of both epoxy and urethane primer coats, application of both urethane and epoxy top coats.
- Utlize conventional spray equipment, pressure pots, airless sprayers and other related equipment
- Other duties and responsibilities may include working with additional materials as well as other job functions such as assembly.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.