|Date Posted||March 13, 2019|
Looking for an experienced industrial painter with blast/prep/painting knowledge. A self starter who is capable of working indoor/outdoor and standing with spray gun for long periods of time.
This position will be to prepare barges and parts for painting
- Blasting, prepping and painting
- Use sand-blaster to removes rust and corrosion
- Mask/tape off areas to prepare for painting
- Use an air gun to paint parts
- Able to hold weight of gun in hand for extended period of time and must be able to work all shifts
- Lift, carry, push and or pull 1- 50 lbs for 1 – 3 hours per day
- Bend, twist, kneel, walk, climb and reach for 1 – 6 hours per day
- Sit, stand and walk for 1 – 8 hours per day
- Able to hold weight of gun in hand for extended period of time.
Applicant must be open to all shifts
Compensation is $17-$23 depending on experience.
must be ok with drug, background and physical screens.
Steel toe boots, safety glasses and hard hat required PPE
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.