|Date Posted||May 14, 2019|
Manpower is currently assisting a local company in York, PA for an Industrial Painter. This position will be responsible for the preparation and painting of all parts, machinery and equipment.
If you have industrial painting and/or sandblasting experience, you are encouraged to apply!
We have openings on 1st shift, 7:00am to 3:30pm. Pay for this position will be $18-$25 an hour plus overtime as needed.
This is a direct hire opportunity with an outstanding company!
As an Industrial Painter you must be able to work in a team-oriented environment and communicate well with management and fellow employees.
Ideal candidates have very positive attitude and previous experience.
Other requirements of the role include:
* All applicants must have steady work history with a good attendance record
* Ability to repeatedly lift up to 40lbs and occasionally lift up to 60lbs
* Must be able to meet physical demands including standing for extend periods, walking, bending, kneeling and reaching
* Minimum of 3 years' experience in painting in industrial painting/finishing or auto body environment required
* Ability to effectively use painting equipment including sprayers, mixers, brushes, etc.
* Ability to troubleshoot quality issues
* High degree of attention to detail and quality standards
Candidates can apply directly to this posting or at www.manpower.com. Please call Manpower at 717-764-7841 to set up an interview after applying!
We offer our employees great career opportunities, competitive wages, holiday/service bonus, access to health insurance options after only 40 hours and more!
Referrals are welcome and rewarded ($50 referral bonus)
Manpower is an equal opportunity employer.