|Date Posted||March 12, 2018|
Our Manufacturing client is looking for an Industrial Painter (Auto Painters welcome)
This is an equipment painter position.
Apply at www.mystaffmark.com and call 951-351-4192
Inspecting product prior to painting or coating for correct material condition to enhance product application after primer and topcoat. Could include product repair of scratches, dings or dents. Mixing of paints as needed, application of primer and topcoat for shiny glossy surface and adhesion of paints. Cleaning and maintenance of paint equipment and maintain a clean paint booth and surrounding area. Maintain logs as required by OSHA, AQMD. Possible forklift driving as needed to load and/or unload the paint booth.
- Primer and paint of industrial water filtration systems
- Knowledge of single and two component paints and their applications
- Ability to clean and maintain area and equipment
- Application of top coats for a presentable and glossy finish
- Touch up work as required
- RF Scanners for tracking material usage
- Desire to work in a safe production environment
- Perform other duties as assigned