|Date Posted||May 14, 2019|
**MUST HAVE 6 MONTHS OF Painting experience**
SHIFT – 2nd shift (Mon-Thurs, 4pm-3am)
- Painting of parts with the use powder and liquid paint.
- Loading and unloading parts to be painted in the paint booth.
- Lifting of parts up to 70 lbs each and handing them on paint hooks.
- Visual inspection of parts before and after painting.
- Cleaning of parts before and after paint booth.
- Additional duties they may do if they are caught up in the paint area:
- Utilizing hand and power tools, running equipment such as drills and screw guns, reading prints and performing large assemblies.
- They may be performing some prepping in the paint area.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.