|Date Posted||September 13, 2018|
OPEX Corporation is looking to hire a full time entry level workers in our machine shop in Pennsauken, NJ. We are currently hiring for first, second and third shift. We have multiple positions available in the shop including deburring, paint prep, wood handling, etc. We will be providing training for all of these positions. We will discuss different options based on the candidate's interest and our openings.
- Deburr: Deburring machined parts
- Paint: Work includes but is not limited to cleaning, hanging, and maneuvering raw materials through the shop
- Wood: Set up, operate, and tend drill presses, lathes, shapers, routers, sanders, planers, and wood-nailing machines.
- Assist department/supervisors in completing daily tasks
- Process, clean and assemble parts per instructions of supervisor
- Adhere to safety responsibilities
- Other responsibilities as assigned
- General mechanical knowledge
- Experience with basic hand tools
- Basic math skills
- Strong work ethic with a team player attitude
- Previous experience in a machine shop setting is desired
- Experience working in a high volume production setting is a plus
- Worker will be working in a machine shop/warehouse setting
- Workers in these positions will be required to lift objects ranging from 25 – 70 lbs.
- Worker must be able to stand/sit throughout duration of their shift
OPEX Corporation is a recognized global technology leader in high-speed mailroom automation, document imaging, and material handling. Since 1973, OPEX systems have provided performance enhancing workflow solutions and cost-effective results to thousands of organizations around the world.
From its humble beginnings in a leased warehouse in southern New Jersey, OPEX's global workforce currently has over 900+ employees. OPEX's Moorestown, New Jersey World Headquarters features more than 475,000 square feet of engineering, manufacturing, warehouse, product assembly and office space. OPEX offices are also located in the U.K., France, Germany and Australia.
- Full medical, dental and vision with low employee contribution rates
- Paid holidays, vacation and personal days
- 401k with matching and profit sharing
- Basic life insurance, short term and long term disability
OPEX Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, and protected veteran status.