|Date Posted||June 11, 2019|
CREW LEAD PAINTER OPPORTUNITIES IN GREENWOOD,IN!
Location: Greenwood, IN
Shifts Available: 1ST SHIFT
Arrive to the job or shop in time to start work prior to 8:00 a.m. daily, unless otherwise specified by Job/Crew Leader or Supervisor.
1. Possess knowledge of products
2. Maintain a full set of production tools
3. Have the ability to move and use ladders and power equipment (i.e. sanders, sprayers, ladders up to 32', etc.)
4. Have a clear understanding of preparation procedures (i.e. sanding, caulking, sealing, etc.)
5. Be able to perform all painting functions; i.e. paint windows, doors, soffits, fascia, shutters, etc.
6. It is the painter's responsibility to help foreman train all Trainees & Apprentices
7. Deal with customer's questions and concerns on the job-site in absence of Crew leader and/or Lead Painter.
8. Provide your own transportation to and from the work site or shop. Be ready at pick-up time, if you are late you are on your own to get to the job
9. Be available in terms of scheduling hours. Be on time!
10. Bring your lunch. Don't expect anyone to go out and get your lunch
This is painting job that will travel around the Indy metro area to residential (80% of the time) jobs and paint the house, doors, etc. In the winter commercial jobs are more frequent which are indoor.
-At least 2 years of experience working for a professional painting company
-Reliable transportation to get to the job on their own every day
-Crew lead experience/ leading/ training a team
CALL SAM ASAP IF INTERESTED, POSITIONS GOING VERY FAST!
Email me resume on email below for quicker response!
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.