|Date Posted||September 13, 2018|
SUMMARY OF POSITION
Applies paint to compactors, containers and carts.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Other minor duties may be assigned.
* Maintains a clean, safe work area in compliance with Corporate / OHS Standards.
* Performs all work in accordance with established safety procedures.
* Paints surfaces with brushes, spray gun, or paint rollers.
Properly prepare product for prime and paint. This may involve washing, drying, cleaning with solvents, wire brushing, and sanding.Knowledge of various painting methods and applications.
* Mix paints to desired colors and consistencies. Working Conditions
Listed below are key points regarding environmental demands and work environment of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
* Required to use motor coordination with finger dexterity (such as keyboarding, machine operation, etc) most of the work day;
* Required to exert physical effort in handling objects less than 30 pounds occasionally;
* Required to be exposed to physical occupational risks (such as cuts, burns, exposure to toxic chemicals, etc) rarely;
* Required to be exposed to physical environment which involves dirt, odors, noise, weather extremes or similar elements rarely;
* Normal setting for this job is: repair/maintenance shop.