|Date Posted||October 10, 2018|
Since 2001, RealStreet has connected management executives for the construction industry to contractors working on commercial and government projects. As the leading firm in the country which specializes entirely in senior level construction employment, we have cultivated long-term relationships with many of the industry's leading companies enabling us access to the top companies throughout the continental U.S.
We currently have a great assignment for a Commercial Painting Estimator with one of our top clients. As a Commercial Painting Estimator, you will be supporting our client, a well-established painting and wallcovering contractor based in Newark, Delaware.
The Commercial Painting Estimator will be responsible for submitting timely and competitive estimates in addition to proactively seeking business growth, development and diversity opportunities, and shall:
- Respond to bid invitations from existing and potential clients
- Review bid criteria to include plans, specifications and ITBs
- Review and Price all RFI’s
- Attend all bid presentation and pre-construction or scope review meetings
- Assist PM/Superintendent in pricing of Change Order work
- Obtain and negotiate price quotes from vendors and subcontractors to produce bid estimates
- Actively follow-up with clients to determine status of bid estimates, and where appropriate, obtain feedback on why bid may or may not be awarded
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with vendors and clients