|Location||Owings Mills, MD|
|Date Posted||February 9, 2019|
Toyota Service Center in Owings Mills is part of fast growing MileOne Automotive Group, a leader in automotive retail is now hiring a full time Collision / Body Shop Painter Helper.
MileOne Autogroup is a company that offers a team environment, great benefits and ongoing training and support for its employees. If you've got the horsepower to join a fast paced environment and hit our high standards – apply today!
The Painter Helper refinishes damaged body parts and bodies of vehicles in accordance with factory and dealership quality specifications and time standards.
- Removes rust from metal, and grease and dirt from work surface
- Masks and protects parts that are not to be painted or coated
- Fills cavities and dents with putty to attain smooth surface
- Mixes paint according to specifications
- Selects and mixes coating liquid to produce desired color
- Paints surface using sprayer or brush as appropriate
- Inspects painted units for quality of workmanship, noting any runs, sags, and unpainted areas
- Heats and sprays wax onto products after they are tested
- Maintains tools and keeps equipment clean and in a proper state of repair
- Cooperates and assists other personnel in the repair and prepping of vehicle
- Valid Driver's License, with less than 2 moving violations
- High school diploma or GED required
We believe that taking care of employees is an important step in creating a positive workplace and a successful company. With that in mind, MileOne is proud to offer programs designed to help our employees and their families' succeed both at home and at work. We call it the MileOne Employee Advantage! In addition to traditional healthcare, training, career advancement and financial benefits, we also include an Employee Purchase Program, the Next Mile scholarship program for employees and family members, an Employee Assistance Program and more.
MileOne Autogroup is dedicated to actively helping our communities, we have raised millions through local and national charities. For more information, visit our website MileOneJobs.com and click "Why MileOne".
MileOne Autogroup is an equal opportunity employer and we maintain a drug free work environment.