|Date Posted||March 12, 2018|
14375 S. Tamiami Trail, Ft. Myers, FL 33912
Body Shop Painter / Collision Repair Painter
Lots of Work! Aggressive Pay Plan!
Galeana Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM is hiring now for an experienced Body Shop Painter / Collision Repair Painter. If you have the experience and the right skill-set, you have a great opportunity for success at our busy collision facility. We always have lots of work!
Position Overview: The Body Shop Painter is responsible for the painting of various body parts of a vehicle in accordance with company standards.
Body Shop Painter / Collision Repair Painter – Job Responsibilities:
- Assessing and analyzing the damaged areas to prep for painting.
- Preparing the correct color tint to match proper paint color.
- Painting the vehicles with a high level of efficiency and quality.
- Establishing a finished product which adheres to factory and dealership procedures when performing warranty work.
- Maintaining work area in a clean and orderly manner.
Body Shop Painter / Collision Repair Painter – Job Requirements:
- Experience in body shop painting required.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Valid driver's license with no more than 6 points.
- Must be able to pass background test and drug test.
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions and information.
Body Shop Painter / Collision Repair Painter – Job Benefits:
We provide a positive, professional work environment with the best training in the industry. We believe in employee development through training and advancement from within. Our team members enjoy terrific benefits which include:
- Medical, Dental and 401(k)
- A friendly, comfortable work environment!
- A work environment that encourages you to rise to your full potential!
- Fun team working environment!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. (E.O.E.)
All applicants must be able to demonstrate the ability to pass
pre-employment testing to include background checks,
MVR, and drug screen.