|Date Posted||March 12, 2018|
Nalley Collision Center Roswell, a subsidiary of Asbury Automotive Group (NYSE:ABG), a fortune 500 public automotive retailer with 84 retail locations and 25 collision repair centers is currently seeking quality Body Shop Painter!
Why Asbury? Attractive brand mix, attractive geographic footprint that allows for easy internal transfers, track record of consistently improving operating performance, and plenty of opportunity to work on vehicles to earn a great weekly income (over 2.0 million repair orders in 2014)!
Responsibilities and Qualifications
What are the responsibilities and qualifications of the role?
The Body Shop Painter is responsible for repairing all assigned vehicles. Damaged vehicles should be restored to pre-accident condition, following the written repair order. The Body Shop Painter plays a key role in delivering on Greenville Automotive Collision’s promise of speed, quality and customer satisfaction.
- Repair planning: approaches repair planning with a sense of urgency and detail to avoid waste and rework later in the process
- Parts procurement: assists in identifying and sourcing parts as necessary
- Vehicle repair: performs quality repairs without passing on defects
- Safe & organized workplace: consistently utilizes all required safety equipment and follows proper repair procedures. Adheres to all requirements for hazardous waste disposal. Keeps personal work area organized and returns tools, materials and equipment to designated areas
- Demonstrated commitment to continued learning by ongoing participation in I-CAR
- Predictable and reliable attendance required
- Previous automotive experience required
- Previous auto body painting experience required
- Periodic lifting and carrying objects over 50 pounds
- May be exposed to fumes, chemicals, high levels of dust and noise in repair center
- Must be able to wear protective equipment, including respirator
- Must be able to pass pre-employment screenings (background & drug test)
What full-time benefits am I eligible for?
- Weekly pay checks
- Paid time off and eligible for benefits after 90 days
- Medical, dental and vision insurance available
- 401K retirement
- Flexible medical spending accounts
- Supplemental life insurance
- Short term and long term disability available
- Paid training
- Employee referral program
- Wellness program
If you have experience in any of the following apply now! Body Shop, Estimator, Apprentice, Dent Removal, Technician, Service, Collision, Auto, Automotive, Insurance, Repair, Facility, Production, DRP, Sales, Advisor.