|Date Posted||December 6, 2017|
You will have the opportunity to work for a growing company that has a dynamic working environment with a professional, productive and enjoyable atmosphere. This opportunity is for 3rd shift, 3:45p to 12:15a, with pay starting at $15.40 an hour.
As the Paint Prep Technician you will assist in the preparation of structural aviation parts to be primed and painted in accordance with company, customer, and FAA requirements.
- Keep paint areas neat and clean.
- Ensure compliance with internal and FAA paperwork, sign-offs and quality specifications.
- Follow standard operating procedures when using tools and equipment such as dual action sanders and paint sprayers.
- Properly care for and maintain shop equipment and tools.
- Follow standard operating procedures when using sealants, paint strippers and corrosion-preventive chemicals and use protective equipment as required.
- Utilize the company's ERP system to accurately track time and materials for customer jobs.