|Date Posted||December 6, 2017|
Mobile Paint Technician Summary:
Currently, we are seeking Experienced Mobile Paint Technicians to service existing dealers, actions, and rental car businesses by performing minor cosmetic & paint repairs. Our Paint Technicians receive all the tools and supplies for the job along with advanced training and certification.
- Paint surfaces of vehicles using spray-painting equipment, power tools and work aids utilizing specific surface preparation and painting technique
- Maintaining route customers on a weekly basis, providing mobile repair and refinishing to auto dealers and auctions.
- Mobile cosmetic paint repairs. Including but not limited to: panel blends, bumpers repair and refinishing, brush touching, and molding refinishing.
- Manage inventory of mobile unit.
- Provide and maintain safe working environment
- 1 – 2 years auto painting experience required.
- Strong communication and interaction skills required.
- Excellent organizational skills required.
- Valid Driver's License and good driving record required.
- Regularly required to stand, walk, & reach.
- Frequently required to stoop, kneel, crouch, bend, squat and climb. Manual dexterity, repetitive motion tasks.
- Vision abilities required include close, distance and color vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus
- Regularly required to stand and walk. Frequently required to stoop, kneel, crouch, bend, squat and climb. Ability to lift 1-15 pounds Manual dexterity, repetitive motion tasks. Frequent exposure to toxic chemicals. Moderate noise level. Respirators must be worn, and other protective equipment may be required.
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a successful company at an exciting time. This position includes excellent earning potential and an excellent benefits package including: health, dental, disability and life insurance, 401(k) match and paid time off. We also offer a fun culture and a dynamic team.