|Date Posted||April 13, 2019|
Do you have experience painting, great opportunities await on 2nd and 3rd shift for aircraft painters
Safely prepare, paint and detail aircraft according to schedule using company quality standards and operating procedures.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following.
• Paints aircraft interior, exterior and piece parts
• Prepares for painting by masking, stripping, washing aircraft sections and components
• Blends and mixes paints, inks, and coatings to proper spraying consistency.
• Performs detail touch ups.
• Sets-up and coordinates processes for painting production parts.
• Maintain a clean, safe and healthy work area.
• Follow standard operating procedures when using sealants, paint strippers, and corrosion-preventive chemicals and use protective equipment as required.
• Comply with safety rules and procedures and be alert for unsafe conditions.
• Properly care for and maintain shop equipment and tools.
• The ability to read and interpret blueprints and engineering documentation.
• Other duties may be assigned
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
• This job requires a minimum of high school education and 1 to 3 years work-related experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience
Nesco Resource is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics with respect to employment opportunities.