|Date Posted||September 13, 2018|
Do you excel at managing an abundance of logistics in a busy atmosphere? Brooks Painting, the largest custom painting contractor in the Davis and Woodland area, specializing in interior and exterior house painting as well as commercial painting projects and specialty paint finishes, is looking for you!
We are seeking a friendly, organized, reliable and detail-oriented person to coordinate many of the administrative areas of our operations. You will coordinate all necessary details to make the customer’s experience with Brooks Painting exceptional. You will work closely with the owner, sales team, field team and clients to ensure consistency and clear communication throughout the entire process.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Answering phones and scheduling appointments.
· General office duties; filing, copying, faxing, mailing etc.
· Communication with customers and field team as requested, with patience and tact.
· Working closely with Estimators: create job folders, call all clients upon confirmation of sale to thank them, welcome them, and discuss next steps.
· Ensure customers have received contracts and other documents and that signed documents/deposits are returned.
· Obtain color selection and schedule color consults.
· Accurately tracks leads and sales statistics.
· Verify and check-in deliveries from vendors.
· Special projects as requested by management.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
· Advanced administrative skills (computer/word-processing, spreadsheet, scheduling, and report presentation).
· Organizational skills, attention to detail and competence in written, oral, and electronic communication skills (interpersonal/communication and technological effectiveness competencies).
· Competency to handle multiple projects, work independently, be persuasive, and maintain confidentiality.
· Positive attitude working with a small team and keeping a sense of humor.
· QuickBooks, Docusign, T-Sheets and PipelineDeals experience a plus.
· Experience in the trades (painting, construction, etc.) a plus.
· Proficiency with MS Office, Windows, Cloud-based technology and Social Media
If interested, please send your resume, along with a cover letter outlining why you believe this is the right position for you.